The Parkersburg Area Association of REALTORS® was chartered in 1971 by the National Association of REALTORS®. The PAAR is a real estate trade association comprised of approximately 170 members and is an all REALTOR® Association.
The purpose of the Association is:
• To unite the real estate industry and coordinate the interests of the industry;
• To further the interest of real property ownership and protect the interest of property owners;
• To promote and maintain high standards of conduct on the part of the members;
• To enforce the National Association of REALTORS® "Code of Ethics", and
• To provide services and information to members.
Angela Phelps, Executive Officer